Wednesday 20 January 2010

New Year

The New Year seems to be running away really quickly - I feel like I haven't been "getting things done" so my first post this year is a photo story of the year to date. (the bits where I took a camera, anyway)
Teignmouth on New Years Day
Teignmouth, New Years Day




Stover Lake frozen and snowy 7th January




Carved a face in the ice ball outside-- 8th January









Still frozen at the Heath -- 10th January






Up on the Moor -- 18th January - hex in the bottom corner, hound tor in the distance.








Between Lustleigh and Haytor --18th January








View from Allotment 18th-- Was digging here in a T shirt yesterday!!









Dramatic moorland clouds 18th January.


Done plenty of walking and photo taking anyway.
Looking over my photos reminds me that the things I did do were just as important as the other stuff I should've done.






























































































No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin